Shahrukh entangled in personal life about Aryan Khan !! Special request to film makers ?

Shahrukh entangled in personal life about Aryan Khan !! Special request to film makers ?

The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) today recorded the statement of the driver of Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan, who was caught with drugs from a cruise off the Mumbai coast.  An NCB official gave this information on Sunday. The driver reached the NCB office in south Mumbai on Saturday evening, the official said. Agency officials recorded his statement, after which he was allowed to leave. The NCB team raided the suburbs of Mumbai including Goregaon late on Saturday night. They have also arrested one more person named Shivraj Ramdas from Santacruz area on Friday night in connection with the seizure of drugs.

So far 19 people have been arrested in this case, including Aryan Khan, son of actor Shahrukh Khan.  Aryan Khan and a few others were arrested by the NCB last Sunday after a raid on a Goa-bound cruise ship. A team of NCB led by Regional Director Sameer Wankhede had raided the ship and claimed to have recovered the banned narcotics. On Thursday, the court rejected the NCB’s request for further custody of Aryan Khan and seven others and instead sent them to 14-day judicial custody. Meanwhile, a video of Gauri Khan has gone viral on social media. Where she is seen crying sitting in the car. On the previous day, Gauri Khan also reached the court for Aryan’s bail action. But after the bail application was rejected, Aryan was sent to jail and Gauri was seen in her car outside the court. Shahrukh Khan’s manager Pooja Dadlani was also with her . In the video, Gauri is seen sitting in a car. Sh has put her hand on her mouth. Seeing the son in this condition, the disappointment is clearly visible on her face. While Gauri Khan was seen crying, on the other hand, Shahrukh Khan’s condition is also being said to be bad.

According to a report, a close friend of Shahrukh told that although he looks calm from above, he is very upset from inside. Shahrukh Khan is currently going through a difficult phase in his personal life with son Aryan Khan, but he does not want to let this affect his professional life. Shahrukh Khan, who has been away from films for a long time, recently started shooting for his next film with famous filmmaker Atlee. It just continues. Shah Rukh’s body double confirmed on Saturday that the shooting of the film with director Atlee is going on as planned. He told that Shahrukh Khan has requested that the shooting should continue even in his absence. It is being said that in the absence of Shah Rukh Khan, his part is currently being shot by his lookalike Prashant Walde.

In a conversation with Prashant, he said, ‘The shooting of the film with Atlee is going according to plan as well as other ad work. I have been busy shooting for the last 20 days, in which nothing has changed due to the recent development.He said in his conversation that Shah Rukh Khan insists that no shooting should stop keeping in mind the daily workers of the industry.  When asked about the mood on the sets regarding the recent news, he said, “We all try to be professional, but we are all disturbed from inside.” Apart from this, Shahrukh Khan was going to Spain to shoot for his part in the film ‘Pathan’.  It was reported that Shah Rukh Khan was going to Spain with Deepika Padukone and John Abraham to shoot some strong action sequences.

Also read :- After Aryan’s arrest, Shahrukh Khan got a big setback, this big brand broke ties, lost crores

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *