Table of Contents
What Is Section 71
In the section 71 Penalties for misrepresentation “Whoever makes any misrepresentation to, or suppresses any material fact from the Controller or the Certifying Authority for obtaining any license or 89 [Electronic Signature] certificate, as the case may be”.
What Is Section 72
In Section 72 Save as otherwise provided in this Act or any other law for the time being in force, if any person who, in pursuance of any of the powers conferred under this Act, rules or regulations made thereunder, has secured access to any electronic record, book, register, correspondence, information, document or other material without the consent of the person concerned discloses such electronic record, book, register, correspondence, information, document or other material to any other person
Punishment Of Section 71
The criminal of section 71 shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine which may extend to one lakh rupees, or with both.
Punishment Of Section 72
The criminal of section 72 shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine which may extend to one lakh rupees, or with both.
Cases Of Section 71
There are many cases of section 71 some of them are here-
- Section 71 in The Indian Penal Code [Complete Act].
- Sangeetaben Mahendrabhai Patel vs State Of Gujarat & Anr on 23 April, 2012.
- State vs Diwanji Gardharji And Ors. on 6 October, 1961.
- In Re: Ponniah Lopes And Ors. vs Unknown on 18 December, 1933.
- Tejinder Singh @ Teja vs State Of Punjab on 17 March, 2016.
- Vivekanand Prasad vs State Of Bihar on 7 May, 2014.
- Revision vs By Advs.Sri.S.Sanal Kumar on 22 July, 2011.
- Satendra Singh @ Satyendra Singh vs State Of Bihar & Anr on 1 September, 2016.
- Ramjilal @ Munna vs The State Of Madhya Pradesh Thr. on 14 August, 2019.
- Deo Kumar Rai vs State Of Sikkim on 13 September, 2017.
Source: Cases Full Detail.
Cases Of Section 72
- Mamata Drinks And Industries Ltd. … vs Union Of India (Uoi) And Anr. on 14 March, 1990.
- Hari Ram Seth Khandsari vs Commissioner Of Sales Tax on 11 September, 2003.
- Union Of India vs Binny Limited on 27 February, 1990.
- Kathira Match Factory And Ors. vs State Of Tamil Nadu on 11 July, 1980.
- Salauddin & Co. vs State Bank Of India And Ors. on 18 December, 2001.
- Forum For Peoples Collective … vs The State Of West Bengal on 4 May, 2021.
- 5 Whether It Is To Be Circulated To … vs Ashima Limited on 28 February, 2014.
- Yashodhara Shroff vs Union Of India on 12 June, 2019.
- Sandeep @ Sandy Baliram Gangan vs The State Of Maharashtra And Anr on 9 December, 2019.
- Suresh Raghunath Patil vs The State Of Maharashtra And Anr on 9 December, 2019.
Source: Cases Full Detail.