Table of Contents
- 1 Minimum System Requirements For Windows 11
- 1.0.1 1. Minimum Processor For Windows 11 (GHZ, 2 CORES, 64-BIT)
- 1.0.2 2. Minimum RAM For Windows 11 (4 GB)
- 1.0.3 3. Security Boot For Windows 11 (UEFI, SECURE BOOT CAPABLE BIOS)
- 1.0.4 4. Minimum Storage For Windows 11 (64 GB)
- 1.0.5 5. Minimum GRAPHICS For Windows 11
- 1.0.6 6. Minimum Driver For Windows 11 (WDDM 2.0)
- 1.0.7 7. Minimum Display For Windows 11 (HD 720p, 9″ DIAGONALLY)
- 1.0.8 8. Minimum Bit Color Depth For Windows 11 (8-bit color depth)
- 1.0.9 9. Minimum Version Of TMP for windows 11 (version 2.0 TPM)
Minimum System Requirements For Windows 11
Last window of Microsoft Windows 10 was comes in 29 July 2015. After a long time, Microsoft launched the Window 11 with many new features. It is an advance version according to some speculations. According to the leaks, Windows 11 is the most comprehensive, advanced operating system in Microsoft’s history. It will be easy to install, simple to use, and is fully equipped with a plethora of features.
It is available in all types of devices, including personal computers, tablets, and smartphones. A new Windows logo can also be launched.
There are many differences between windows 10 and windows 11 but system requirements for windows 11 are not that much different from each other.
There are some minimum system requirement for Windows 11 –
1. Minimum Processor For Windows 11 (GHZ, 2 CORES, 64-BIT)
The Intel 2 Core processor is a 64 bit dual-core processor that also known as Core2 Duo. That means two processor cores work inside this processor.
It was launched in 27,July 2006. Every core is based on the Pentium M micro architecture. As a result, the maximum clock rate is lower, but the performance per clock is significantly higher. Thus, a Pentium 4M with the same clock rate is up to 40% slower.
Both, the notebook Core 2 Duo and the desktop Core 2 Duo, are based on the same processor. The notebook version runs with a lower voltage like 0.95 to 1.188 volt and a lower front side bus like 1066 vs. 667 MHz. As a result, the performance of notebooks is about 20% lower than their desktop counterparts with the same clock rate.
2. Minimum RAM For Windows 11 (4 GB)
Windows 11 is the latest version and it is very powerful because of its performance it needs the higher RAM. It required minimum 4 GB RAM in your system. In lower RAM, Windows 11 is not supportable.
3. Security Boot For Windows 11 (UEFI, SECURE BOOT CAPABLE BIOS)
You need to disable Secure Boot. If you are running certain PC graphics cards, hardware, or operating systems such as Linux or previous version of Windows. Secure Boot helps to make sure that your PC boots using only firmware that is trusted by the manufacturer. You can usually disable Secure Boot through the PC’s firmware (BIOS) menus.
4. Minimum Storage For Windows 11 (64 GB)
Windows 11 is the latest version and it is very powerful because of its performance it needs the higher storage. It required minimum 64 GB storage in your system. In lower storage, Windows 11 is not supportable.
5. Minimum GRAPHICS For Windows 11
Microsoft and Nvidia first took the lid of DirectX 12 at GDC 2014. It is better than Direct 11. DirectX 12 is currently supported on all Nvidia GPUs based on Kepler and Maxwell. One thing to understand is that while DirectX 12 is a common API, that API has different optional features, defined as feature level. AMD’s first-generation GCN products support DirectX 12 at the 11_1 feature level , as do Nvidia’s Fermi and Kepler cards.
6. Minimum Driver For Windows 11 (WDDM 2.0)
Windows Display Driver Model is the graphic driver architecture for video card drivers running Microsoft Windows versions. WDDM 2.0 is designed to dramatically reduce workload on the kernel-mode driver for GPUs that support virtual memory addressing.
7. Minimum Display For Windows 11 (HD 720p, 9″ DIAGONALLY)
The display resolution is the width and height of an electronic visual display device. Windows 11 Display start with the HD resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels. It originally used 50 or 60 frames per second. The 720p is not bad for watching videos and more, but it is not comfortable for many users.
8. Minimum Bit Color Depth For Windows 11 (8-bit color depth)
Most color images from digital cameras have 8-bits per channel and so they can use a total of eight 0’s and 1’s. This allows for 28 or 256 different combinations. Minimum bit color depth for Windows 11 is 8-bit color depth.
9. Minimum Version Of TMP for windows 11 (version 2.0 TPM)
Trusted Platform Module technology is designed to provide hardware-based, security-related functions. A TPM chip is a secure crypto-processor that helps you with actions such as generating, storing, and limiting the use of cryptographic keys.
Also read:- Windows 11 download link