How to qualify in BGIS : how to qualify in bgis qualification matches
BGIS :- Battlegrounds India Series is one of the most awaited tournament for the fans and all the competetive players of BGMI. Everyone is really waiting so hard for this tournament but, Finally qualification of bgis is finally out.
Both viewers, fans, e-sports players waiting for this tournament from a very long time. But this tournament is postponed from a very long time but finally it’s on the play.
Those who want to play and qualify for this tournament to play against the most powerful and leading players of the BGMI or so called pro. They want to qualify for the first league stage to go against them to show there skill against them. Here are some tips to qualify for the second round in Bgis.
how to qualify bgis
- First you have to play 15 matches with your registered squad.
- You were able to play matches of Erangle, Sanhok And Miramar maps.
- Only First 15 matches with your registered squad were counted.
- Only best 10 matches were counted out of 15 matches in your qualification entry.
- For qualifying for second round you have to do at least 35+ kills in every match.
- For better results only take hot drops for high kills matches.
- At least 10 chicken dinners were needed for qualification with more than 35+ kills.
Bgis Rules / Bgis tournament rules.
- Only play with registered squad.
- Do not play event mode for qualification matches.
- Only first 15 matches with your registered squad were counted.
- At least 10 chicken dinner were needed for qualification with 35+ kills.
- Do not play on Ipad or on emulator.
- Only mobile players were allowed in this tournament.
Bgis tournament date 2021 / Bgis tournament schedule
BGIS December qualifiers
BGIS January qualifiers