Table of Contents
How To Fix lag In And BGMI
In present time the pubg and bgmi size becomes bigger day by day and it is the main reason of lagging. There are many ways to fix lag in pung but after the update of version 2.1 things are becoming complicated. Some people have higher devices but most people have lower devices like 30-40 FPS( Frame Per Second). Some people use the GFX tools and Flashdog but sometimes it’s not working properly and that’s why people use the 90 fps config file for a better gaming experience.
Reason Behind The And BGMI Lag
- Overheating of your mobile phone.
- Playing pubg game while charging.
- Playing pubg at a lower battery than 10%.
- Insufficient storage in your device.
- Unstable pings.
- Lower graphics setting.
- Increasing Caches.
How To Fix lag In BGMI
Lower devices do have not a good gaming experience but 90 fps config files make it easier to play in a better graphic setting on lower devices. It changes your original files in mod files and you will play smooth gameplay after using it. It unlocks all graphic settings in lower devices.
By using this configuration you enjoy and develop the best graphics settings. HDR mode is also available on the head at 90 frames per second, which of course you can also use in the most extreme conditions if your display runs at 60 Hz.
How To Download 90 FPS Config File In BGMI
Here is the link of the 90 fps config file. In this file, you can access 90 fps option in all graphic settings and no grass feature. This file is fully antiban and risk-free but I did not recommend you to use this file in your main ID.
How To Apply 90 FPS Config File In BGMI
There are some steps for applying the 90 fps config file. Please follow these steps line to line-
Important Notice: This file is taken from Ankityt youtube channel. So the password of this file is MRANKITYT .
1. Firstly download the 90 fps file from the download link.
2. Now download Zachiver app form play store for custamization.
3. Now open the Zachiver app and go to the downloads and come in 90 fps file.
4. Then open that 90 fps file folder.
5. Now you can see three files like 2.1Classic, 2.1Colourful, 2.1Soft select any of them.
6. Then you can see the Files folder copy that folder.
7. Now Go back in device memory.
8. Open Android folder of your device.
9.Then go to the folder com.pubg.imobile.
10. You must paste that file in this folder.
11. Now you can see overwrite file option then must click on the Apply to all files option.
12. After all that process, now you can enjoy your 90 FPS gameplay.
Note: You will always see normal graphic setting in your game graphics option but you can feel 90 fps by playing and enjoying the game.