Table of Contents
All About BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
BBA is one of the most popular bachelor degree programs after class XII.
The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few.
Here are some important highlights of the BBA program/degree that you should know about:
- The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all the three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce.
- The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
- During the tenure of the course, candidates learn various aspects of business administration and management through class room lectures and practical projects like internship.
- BBA can be pursued in full-time as well as correspondence mode.
- There are various BBA specializations one can choose from such as
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
The average starting salary of a BBA graduate is on an average Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
BBA Eligibility Criteria and Entrance Exams
- Aspirants who have completed their Class XII (10+2 level) in any stream from a recognised educational board or university can pursue BBA.
- The candidates must have attained an aggregate score of 50% and above in Class XII.
- In case a candidate has appeared for Class XII exam and is waiting for the result, s/he can also apply to the course.
Top Entrance Exams for BBA
Generally, admission to BBA is granted on the basis of an entrance test conducted by the institute/college offering the course.
Also, few institutes conduct Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds followed by the entrance test.
Final admission is granted to candidates on the basis of the scores obtained in Qualifying Examination, Entrance Test, and GD-PI. Some of the popular BBA entrance examinations are listed below:
Some of the most popular BBA specializations are listed below:
|BBA Finance||BBA in Banking and Insurance||BBA Information Technology|
|BBA Human Resource||BBA Marketing||BBA Communication and Media Management|
|BBA Foreign Trade||BBA Hospitality and Hotel Management||BBA Hospital and Healthcare Management|